MEBO SCAR Ointment- is a topical ointment approved by Food and Drug Administration under Center for Medical Device. It is developed to resolve scar formation after injury of the skin or as a result of various dermatological disorders.
Reduction or elimination of scars after wound healing has been a major challenge in dermatology, wound treatment and plastic surgery.
Through decades of clinical practice involving tens of thousands of patients, MEBO SCAR has been proven to significantly reduce or prevent scar formation and promote physiological regeneration of the skin after various skin traumas (e.g., surgery, injury, and burns) by inhibiting hyperplasia of fibroblasts and promoting epithelial cell growth.
MEBO SCAR Ointment can flatten scars and recover your beautiful and healthy skin. This product can relieve symptoms on scar locations, such as scar skin hyperphasia, pruritus, skin chaps, and functional restriction.
The functional component in MEBO SCAR can restrain the hyperplasia of fibroblast cell; recover constitution and physiological function of normal skin; facilitate regeneration of sebaceous glands; reconstruct local physiological environment and therefore remove the scars on your body.
MEBO Scar Ointment is made from natural ingredients including sesame oil, beeswax, and cactus extract, which are rich in linoleic acid, phytosterol, vitamin E, and tyramine.
Each tube contains 40 g.
- Hypertrophic scar
- Acne scar
- Keloid scar
- Sunken scar
- Stretch marks
- Other scars caused by surgery, burns, scald, dermatitis, cosmetics, erosion of skin due to infection or chemicals, frost and dryness.
Recommended methods of application:
- Preventive and Anti-itching
(New scars or alleviation of itching)
For scar that has healed for 20 days from injuries via various reason(burn, scald, trauma, surgical incision, chemical injury, etc.), apply proper amount of MEBO Scar Ointment on the affected area and massage for 5 to 10 minutes with pulp or palm once or twice a day.
- Therapeutic Use
For non elevated scars
Clean the affected area, then apply proper amount of MEBO Scar Ointment at 0.5mm thickness and massage 10-15 minutes with pulp or palm once or twice a day for 30 days as one course of treatment.
- For elevated scars
Clean the affected area, then apply proper amount of MEBO Scar Ointment at 0.5mm thickness and massage 10-15 minutes with pulp or palm once or twice a day. Ultrasonic treatment can also be used. The bandage pressure should be maintained between 2.7 to 4.0Kpa(the distal pulse of affected extremity should be pulsated while the patient has the sense of constraint) with 3 months as one course of treatment.
- Inhibits hyperplasia of fibroblasts which results in scar formation.
- Promotes epithelial cell growth so as to maintain a normal, balanced ratio of fibroblasts to epithelial cells.
- Promotes remodeling of scar by enhancing micro-circulation in the scar.
- Provides nutrients to promote regeneration of skin with normal physiological structure and function, such as restoration of hair follicles and the sebaceous gland.
- Reduces itching of scar.
- MEBO scar Ointment should be used with special care for patient hypersensitive to sesame oil.
- It is encouraged to wash the affected scar area with warm water at least 3 to 4 times a week or daily if possible; however cool water is preferred for scarred skin within 20 days.
- During application of MEBO Scar Ointment, color, elasticity, appearance and itching symptoms of scarred tissue should be closely noted. For ones using bandages, the distal circulation of affected extremity should be observed to check if there are any vascular and nervous injury as a result of excessive compression, such as decreased or disappeared pulsation of distal arteries, paresthesia, swelling extremities, etc.
- Scar ointment can only be used when there is no longer any break or ulceration on the skin. Massage is prohibited on newly healed scarred skin within 20 days.
- For scarred skin caused by trauma or surgery, it is required to apply the scar ointment on the scarred area at 2 to 4 mm thickness or thicker when the scar is serious. Bandage the can be apply and change the dressing once a day.
- Room temperature not exceeding 30°C
- Seal tube tightly after each use
There are no reviews yet.