Be a part of leading Regenerative PharmaCompany. Come and Join Us! Apply now!
Position: Operations Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors/College degree, Post graduate Diploma/
- Masters Degree, any field
- At least 2 years of working experience as Operations Manager
- At least 2 years of working experience as Finance and Admin Manager
- Ability to write policies and procedures
- Ability to write corrective action plan
- Computer literate : MS application ( Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook)
- Excellent in analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- With strong Leadership to people and communication skills
- Assist the CEO/President in the aggressive redirection & rebuilding of the company’s successful growth
- Responsible in providing leadership, management and ensure necessary actions that company has the proper operational controls, administrative, reporting procedures and people systems to ensure the growth of the organization and to strengthen financial and operational efficiency.
- Manage all the Finance and Accounting aspect of the company.
- Review & Implement rules on Labor code
- Sees to it that all the policies and procedures are being implemented.
- Provide regular reports and analysis to the management to facilitate continuous improvement of the operations.
- Review the job description, KPI and recommended improvement if needed to produce effective performance management tools.
- Ensures all employees understand the company systems, policies and procedures.
- Manage and review staff performance, provide necessary training, coaching, mentoring the staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated, trained and that they understand and carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
Kindly send your resume at email@example.com and we will be glad to accept your application.